Founded in 2017, Clean Energy Credit Union is a one-of-a-kind, non-profit, financial institution dedicated to the mission of making clean energy available to everyone. We help our members afford and invest in clean energy in order to help protect our environment and improve our economy. Join our team of passionate individuals working to make an impact on the world around us.
Are you an aspiring Marketing student looking for an opportunity to kick start your career? This internship will give you the opportunity to dive into a fast-paced work environment promoting Clean Energy Credit Union’s mission and services to make a difference for our environment and economy. This role will assist in managing multiple marketing projects, programs, and events with the opportunity to own specific aspects of our marketing strategy. The Marketing Intern will collaborate with individuals across the organization to complete marketing related projects.
- Support the Marketing Director with daily administrative tasks.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Assist in the planning, posting, and measurement of social media channels.
- Engage with members and Clean Energy influencers on social media.
- Collaborate cross functionality with team members on marketing messages and campaign ideas
- Assist in promotional activities (e.g. sponsorships, email marketing, advertising).
- Perform member outreach to solicit feedback and photos
- Manage organizations swag inventory and send to members
- Research and outreach to mission aligned organizations for PR opportunities
Desired Job Competencies:
- Strong willingness to learn and/or possess basic marketing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Willingness to accept variety of tasks.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Passion for the environment and making a difference through impact marketing.
Current enrollment in a related BS or master’s degree in marketing or related fields.
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- The marketing intern spends most of the time sitting in an indoor office.
- This position may be eligible for part time remote.
- Substantial computer work.
- Occasional time is spent traveling and working irregular hours.May be required to attend meetings and or conferences where travel by car, plane or other public conveyance may be required.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Location: Denver metro area. Availability for some remote work.
- Hourly pay: $16/hour.span>
- 15 – 20 hours per week.
- Duration: 2022 – June 2022 (Dates are flexible).