Founded in 2017, Clean Energy Credit Union is a one-of-a-kind, non-profit, financial institution dedicated to the mission of making clean energy available to everyone. We help our members afford and invest in clean energy in order to help protect our environment and improve our economy. Join our team of passionate individuals working to make an impact on the world around us.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication, customer service, and analytic skills and be comfortable taking loan applications online and over the phone.
The Loan Processor is responsible for gathering and analyzing applicant information, reviewing credit histories, recommending complementing products and services, collecting supporting loan documentation and providing overall education and assistance to our members.
- Provide high level of member service when communicating with members as well as coworkers
- Communicate lending decision post loan approval and explain required documentation needed for payout.
- Act as the liaison between the loan officer and member and/or dealer to communicate the loan decision or ask for additional information
- Obtain and verify accuracy of all required closing documentation.
- Analyze the loans to determine repayment and interest schedules based upon loan guidelines and rates and communicate them to member.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job duties.
- Calculate loan payments and interest calculations upon members' request.
- Prepare denial and approval notices as needed.
- Advise management of any unusual loan or account inquiries or activity.
- Answer member questions about their loans or accounts.
- Cross sell credit insurance and other credit union products or services.
- Provide accurate information about credit union policies, procedures, and services.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Solid communication and sales skills.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
- Quality results orientation with storng analytic and judgment skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a credit union or smaller financial institution
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience
- Lending or collections experience at a financial institution a plus
- High school or equivalent.
- Part-Time and Full-Time Positions
- Salary: $18.00 - $22.00/hour DOE