Member Services Representative
Founded in 2017, Clean Energy Credit Union is a one-of-a-kind, non-profit, financial institution dedicated to the mission of making clean energy available to everyone. We help our members afford and invest in clean energy in order to help protect our environment and improve our economy. Join our team of passionate individuals working to make an impact on the world around us.
The Member Services Representative – Solar/EVs is responsible for providing overall education and assistance to our members and prospective members with our clean-energy-focused savings and lending products. Position will also work closely with our loan officers in collecting supporting solar/EV loan documentation and in servicing or opening credit union accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication, customer service, and analytic skills, be aligned with our credit union’s clean energy focus, and be comfortable working with members and potential members online and over the phone.
- Provide high level of member service when communicating with members as well as coworkers via email, phone and online chats
- Communicate with members to explain and gather required documentation needed for payout.
- Act as the liaison between the loan officer and member and/or dealer to communicate the loan decision or ask for additional information
- Obtain and verify accuracy of all required closing documentation.
- Coordinate loan closings and maintain loan closing schedule. Assist members with setting up a loan closing within the back office or by other closing channels.
- Perform in small office envronment where multiple duties may be assigned.
- Initiate outbound calls in accordance with departmental goals and established productivity levels while meeting standards for quality
- Calculate loan payments and interest calculations upon members' request.
- Prepare denial and approval notices as needed.
- Advise management of any unusual loan or account inquiries or activity.
- Answer member questions about their loans or accounts.
- Cross sell credit insurance and other credit union products or services.
- Provide accurate information about credit union policies, procedures, and services.
- Receive new loan application via online and the telephone.
- Help with member accounts, back office operations and other duties required.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Solid communication and sales skills.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
- Quality results orientation with storng analytic and judgment skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to wear many hats in a young and growing organization.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a credit union or smaller financial institution
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience
- Loan Processor or lending experience a plus
- Volunteer or non-profit experience an added plus
- High school or equivalent.
- Some college preferred.
- Must be able to work remotely in a quiet, non-disrupting, environment if the situation calls for it
- Part-Time Position
- Salary: $15.00 - $18.00/hour
- Location: Centennial, CO and/or Boulder County, CO