With the recent headlines regarding the FDIC shuttering a California bank, we realize you may have questions/concerns about the money you have deposited at Clean Energy Credit Union.
We wanted to assure you that your money is safe here. The National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund insures your money, and it is protected up to $250,000 per individual depositor.
Plus, unlike for-profit financial institutions, we are a not-for-profit cooperative, owned by you and other members that support our mission.
- All of the decisions about the products and services we offer are made with our member’s best interest in mind.
- Our cooperative, not-for-profit structure inherently holds us accountable to you and other members.
- We do not have stockholders.
- We do not engage in risky practices to meet stockholders’ profit demands.
- Our portfolio is diverse and not dependent on a sole industry. Our services are diverse. We are here for Main Street, not Wall Street.
- We are healthy, strong, safe, local, and focused on building thriving communities.
- If you have questions about our capital, credit, or liquidity strength, please reach out to our member service team.
- We are passionate about the mission we serve and giving our members unique and sustainable ways to support the clean energy movement
Our credit union is safe and sound. We meet the financial standards regulators require for a credit union to be considered well-capitalized.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our our member service team at 720-459-7900. And as always, if you do find yourself in a financial emergency, reach out, so we can work towards a solution.
You can use this helpful calculator for estimating your insurance coverage.