What happens if I need to cancel my trip?

If you need to cancel your trip, you will need to contact the GREEN Program to discuss a refund and follow their cancellation policy. Any refund will be paid to Clean Energy Credit Union and put towards your loan. You will be responsible for paying the remaining balance of the loan.