Clean Energy Credit Union is currently seeking the following types of partnerships:
- Auto dealers that sell electric cars and electric motorcycles (both new and used);
- Companies that perform residential energy efficiency improvements (e.g. weatherization and insulation) and that sell energy-saving or energy-efficient equipment (e.g. heat pumps, furnaces, evaporative coolers, triple-pane windows, etc.)
- Geothermal heat pump contractors.
- Solar hot water contractors;
- Bicycle shops that offer electric-assist bicycles;
Solar electric contractors can apply to become a Registered Dealer by completing our dealer registration process which can be found here.
If you’re interested in exploring a partnership with us, please contact us at email@example.com. Please know that we have a strong preference for working with like-minded organizations, fellow cooperatives, certified B-Corps (see link below), organizations that typically partner with credit unions, and organizations that are actively involved in their communities and/or the environmental movement.